Tuesday 1 January 2013

A brand new year, a brand new start.

Hey strawbie pies I'm back (:
Hope you guys had a fun time during the countdown this year!!

I went to RWS SEA aquarium on 31st dec 2012 and the place is HUGE.
It took us 4-5 hours to complete the exhibition & the aquarium itself. Excluding the typhoon exhibition.
Overall, it was worth it (: But the food there are pretty costly & I suggest you guys to bring your own lunchboxes or buy some snacks from vivocity. Each ticket comes with a SGD5 voucher as well to be spent in the SEA cafe. But a subway sandwich there already costs close to SGD10, so yup (: You can prolly get a ice cream (SGD4) there or brownie (SGD5) I guess, if you want to stay within your voucher budget.




I was so amazed by the moving tentacles of the sea urchin hahaha! The tentacles look like tiny mushrooms squirming around. & I didn't know it can move it's black spikes :o & the prettiest tank there is the one filled with bright neon coloured fishes! Mad pretty!



There's also the usual pool where you can feel the starfishes and snails (: Hahaha throughout the whole journey I kept telling my bf that they look tasty LOL. Especially the groupers, lobsters and spider crabs!!

Tickets are sold at SGD20, and for adults at SGD29 (: Pretty worth it!! & What's new year without new year resolutions?!

*****

New Year Resolutions:

  1. Eat healthy (zero fried food / no skipping meals)
  2. Workout at least once - twice a week
  3. Eat faster: devour a full meal in less than a hour 
  4. Study hard and study smart 
  5. Do filings regularly 
  6. Save $$$$ 
  7. Spend more time with my family & pups 
  8. Splurge less on restaurants & handcrafted coffees
  9. Stop spoiling / losing items just to get new ones
  10. Love myself & the people around me more
  11. Be contented & cherish whatever I have
  12. Stop judging and push people away
  13. And lastly, LAST LONG with babycheeks (:

Year 2012 had been a ride full of ups and downs for me. It definitely wasn't easy for me, and I believe any of us here. I had met new people in my life, made new friends (as well as lost some), gained new experiences & most importantly, realized how important it is to be happy & be with someone who would do anything just to see you smile. All these that we are going through right now, be it studying, working or partying on every weekend, the ultimate goal of all these is to make us happy. What's the point of having all that you ever wanted when you're not the least happy at all??? What's the point of being happy alone when you have noone to share your happiness with???

So remember to face everyday and challenges in your life with a smile in this new year 2013, and share the happiness with all those around you!! Luv you all and have a great year ahead :D

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment